It’s a new Tuesday, which means we have another Destiny 2 reset to unpack.
This week’s Destiny 2 reset has already hit servers, across PC and consoles. As you’d expect, we have a new Nightfall to play, and a refreshed rewards slate to fill out.
This also includes a new Flashpoint destination, and a new Crucible quest.
This week also sees the launch of the first Leviathan raid challenge. We’re not sure what it is yet, but we know it’s going to be available beginning 10am PT, 1pm ET, 5pm GMT, 6pm CET in in the Royal Pools encounter.
Here’s what’s new this week:
The Arms Dealer is this week’s strike for the second week in a row, though this time the modifiers are different. This week, we have Prism, and Timewarp: Killing Time.
Prism automatically rotates the active elements, forcing you to rotate your weapons. imewarp: Killing Time lets you extend the mission timer by killing enemies.
- Speed of Dark: complete the Nightfall with at least five minutes remaining.
- Unbroken: complete the Nightfall with fewer than three deaths.
- Trash the Thresher: shoot down a Thresher while fighting Bracus Zahn.
- Unbroken: find Thumos the Unbroken and take the key codes he carries—by any means necessary.
- Payback: time for Zavala’s grand entrance – Finally attacking the Red Legion based in the EDZ head-on.
- Larceny: break into the Red Legion base and steal the personal shuttle of Thumos the no-longer-unbroken.
The EDZ is this week’s destination. All you need to do is head over there and complete Public Events. Make sure you are always triggering the Heroic versions of these events.
You should also pick up the treasure maps from Cayde-6 in the Tower before you head to the EDZ.
Call to Arms
Play a few Crucible matches (usually five-seven) to earn a Luminous Engram.