The weekly Destiny 2 reset is here, with a little something extra.
This week’s Destiny 2 reset has kicked off a new week of activities in the game’s world. As usual, you’ll be seeing a new Nightfall strike with new modifiers, a new Crucible quest, new Meditations, and a new Flashpoint.
This week also marks the return of the Faction Rally event with new loot for everyone. All you need to do is pledge allegiance to one of the three factions, and keep girding that rep. Faction Rally is live now.
Check below for all the details about this week’s reset.
This week’s strike is the Inverted Spire with modifiers Momentum, and Timewarp: Rings. Rings spawns circular gates all over the strike, passing through them extends the mission timer.
Momentum prevents health and shield regeneration while standing still. You’ll need to sprint to speed up the regeneration process.
- Speed of Dark: complete the Nightfall with at least 5 minutes remaining.
- Unbroken: complete the Nightfall with fewer than 3 deaths.
- The Floor Is Lava: as a fireteam, do not get hit by Protheon’s fiery ground attack before defeating it.
- Combustion: Hawthorne’s waiting on the cliffs above the salt mines. Help her get the word out: we rally at the Farm.
- 1AU: the time has come to stop the Almighty. Board the ship, and shut down its annihilation weapon.
- Chosen: the Almighty is finished. Time to go home, save the Traveler, take back the City, and end this war. Be brave.
This week’s destination is Nessus. Head over there and complete a few Public Events to finish the Milestone and get a Luminous Engram. You can expedite the process if you know how to turn every Public Event into the Heroic version.
Before you go there, make sure to pick up Treasure Maps from Cayde-6 in the Tower.
Call to Arms
Play some Crucible matches (around five-seven) to earn a Luminous Engram.