Your week in Destiny 2 has officially kicked off.
Destiny 2 resets, as you should be familiar with by now, bring a big refresh to all in-game activities and their associated rewards. You’ll have a new Nightfall strike, a new Flashpoint, new Meditations, and more.
Overall, the reset renews your chances at clearing all of those Milestones, because a lot of them offer Luminous Engrams that help you level up past Power 265.
Today also marks the return of the Iron Banner PvP event. This is going to be the final Iron Banner for this first season.
As for this week’s changes, see them all below:
This week’s strike is the Pyramidion with modifiers Torrent, and Timewarp: Zero Hour.
Torrent greatly increases abilities charge rate. Timewarp: Zero Hour prevents the mission time from being extended.
- Speed of Dark: complete the Nightfall with at least five minutes remaining.
- Unbroken: complete the Nightfall with fewer than three deaths.
- Siege Engine: do not allow Brakion to remain shielded for more than 40 seconds before defeating it.
- Six: a crashed colony ship, an inter-species war… Cayde-6 got that adventure he wanted. Go save him from it.
- Sacrilege: since the loss of her Light, Ikora has many questions—and she’s not leaving Io without answers.
- Looped: no one’s heard from Cayde-6 since the Hunter took off for an uncharted world. Track him down.
Io is this week’s destination. Head there and do a few Public Events, the more Heroic Public Events you finish, the faster you will complete the Milestone. You should also pick up Treasure Maps from Cayde-6, if you have the Glimmer.
Call to Arms
Play a few Crucible matches (around five-seven) to earn a Luminous Engram. This can also be completed in Iron Banner.