Bungie rolled out the weekly Destiny 2 reset on time, despite announcing a permanent change to reset schedule a few weeks ago.
This week’s reset in Destiny 2 brings the usual assortment of changes, from new Nightfall, Flashpoint and Meditations to fresh Milestones and everything else you expect.
It’s a bit bizarre, because Destiny 2 players expected today’s reset to drop alongside Curse of Osiris – the game’s first expansion. That’s because about a month ago, Bungie said that the daily reset time will be changing to 5pm GMT.
It’s not clear if things will be reset again when Curse of Osiris launches later today, but it would make sense for them to since there could be expansion-related Milestones that would otherwise be inaccessible to players who finish their weekly allotment before launch. We’ll just have to wait and see.
Catch up on Curse of Osiris download and launch times worldwide through the link, and stay up to date with all the changes coming with Curse of Osiris.
For today’s reset, see below:
It’s the Inverted Spire strike this week with modifiers Attrition, and Timewarp: Killing Time.
Attrition greatly reduces health and shield regeneration, but some enemies will drop wells of light when defeated when you can run through to restore your health. Killing Time simply lets you extend the mission timer when killing enemies.
- Speed of Dark: complete the Nightfall with at least five minutes remaining.
- Unbroken: complete the Nightfall with fewer than three deaths.
- The Floor is Lava: as a fireteam, do not get hit by Protheon’s fiery ground attack before defeating it.
- 1AU: the time has come to stop the Almighty. Board the ship, and shut down its annihilation weapon.
- Chosen: the Almighty is finished. Time to go home, save the Traveler, take back the City, and end this war. Be brave.
- Larceny: break into the Red Legion base and steal the personal shuttle of Thumos the no-longer-Unbroken.
Nessus is this week’s destination. Head there and do a few Public Events. Knowing how to trigger Heroic Public Events helps a lot. You should also pick up the Treasure Maps from Cayde-6 before heading there.
Call to Arms
All you need to do is finish about five-seven Crucible matches to earn the engram.