It’s another Tuesday and that means that Destiny 2’s Weekly Reset has kicked in, bringing a new Nightfall, Meditations, Challenges and more. This week meditation have actually changed – something that hasn’t happened for the previous two weeks!
Bungie says that if you are having issues seeing the Factions, you should go to Orbit and return to fix the issue.
Get all the details below:
Nightfall: Pyramidian, Io
- Torrent: Your abilities recharge much faster. Use them to shatter your foes
- Timewarp Zero Hour: The mission timer cannot be extended.
- Timer: You have 22 Minutes to complete this week’s Nightfall.
- Prestige Nightfall Timer: 17 Minutes
- Speed of Dark: Complete the Nightfall with at least 5 minutes remaining.
- Unbroken: Complete the Nightfall with fewer than 3 deaths.
- Siege Engine: Do not allow Brakion to remain shielded for more than 40 seconds before defeating it.
Don’t forget to buy the Treasure Maps from Cayde-6!
- Fury: Help ikora use the Warmind of IO to learn more about the Almighty and turn the tide of War
- Sacrilege: Since the loss of her light Ikora has many questions. She’s not leaving without answers
- Payback: Time for Zavalas grand entrance. Finally attacking the Red Legion in the EDZ head on
Shaxx Milestone – Call to Arms
Earn gear by participating in Crucible Matches.
Leviathan Raid – Encounter rotation order
- Pleasure Garden